Tuesday, February 19, 2008

OST

>:<

OST - Fiddler on the Roof (the New Broadway Cast Recording) tracklist:

  • Matchmaker

  • If I were A Rich Man

  • Sabbath Prayer

  • To Life

  • Tevyes Monologue

  • Miracle of Miracles

  • Tevyes Dream

  • Wedding Procession

  • Sunrise Sunset

  • Wedding Dance

  • Now I Have Everything

  • Now I Have Everything (Reprise)

  • Tevyes Monologue (Reprise)

  • Do You Love Me

  • Topsy-Turvy

  • Far from the Home I Love

  • Chavaleh

  • Anatevka

  • The Leave-Taking

  • My Name is Alice


more at getallmp3 site

download more:
OST Arahan
OST Oldboy
OST Le Robe de Mariage Des Cieux
OST Gundam Seed Symphonic Suite
OST Kontroll by Neo
OST Equilibrium Score (Additional tracks)
OST Shall We Dance
OST Voodoo Tailz the album
OST Shin Onigashima (Famicom Game Sound Museum 14)

0 comments: